Facing a water damage crisis is one of the most challenging things to deal with especially because water damages are unplanned and the overall effects of the damages caused by water are something that cannot easily be salvaged.
Now let’s talk a little about water and some of the damages caused by water before we give you an overview of how we can help as a professional water Damage company.
Water is a universal solvent hence it can seep into any place and damage whatever it comes in contact with. It means that no matter how little or seemingly insignificant the water may be, it is capable of causing damage if not attended to.
The damage caused by water can be challenging and overwhelming, and most times it cannot be avoided. As little as a spill or a continuous trickle if not properly checked and contained can damage your properties. Water can damage
- Wooden materials and cause them to begin to rot, warp or twist.
- It can damage the walls of your building and compromise the integrity of the walls and before you know it, it all comes crashing down.
- Water can damage and affect your electronic appliances. Now, this is tackier. It could cost you millions to get these appliances back and the financial stress attached can be challenging.
- It could compromise the wiring of your house, expose you to naked gas wiring or electric wiring and it can be very dangerous.
- It can affect and damage your belongings as well. Imagine coming home to see your documents and or certificates all soaked with water or your personal effects just swimming along in the currents of dark and dirty water. Not a pleasant sight!
Let’s take a look at some categories of water and their potential damage challenge.
Water comes in three categories and these categories have their various component, composition, and threat that they pose to humans and their properties.
First, we have the category 1 type of water damage: This type of water damage is usually considered as a less severe and less toxic kind of water damage because the water involved is usually “clean water” with no form of underlying impurities and toxins. It doesn’t really have any sort of side effects on humans but it would obviously damage properties because obviously, it’s water. This sort of damage can arise from broken pipes and sinks.
Category 2 type of Water Damage: This type of water usually contains a significant amount of impurities and they can be a bit toxic. The water involved is usually “Greg water” they are to some extent unsanitary so it’s important that if this sort of water comes in contact with us or our appliances and belongings, we have to disinfect them properly to avoid contacting and spreading germs. They arise from toilet facilities and sometimes sump pumps.
Category 3 type of Water Damage: This is the most extreme kind of water damage that can happen to your facility, your home, or residential space. It is usually called “black water” and it contains a high and significant amount of impurities and toxins. When this sort of water affects your home or commercial space, thorough and immediate cleaning has to take place followed by disinfecting to stop the rise of germs and transmission of diseases. This sort of water arises from flood water, sewage, underground water river, and seawater.
At Water Damage Scottsdale, we have all that you need to combat any water damage issues so no matter what type of water that’s involved and the sort of water damage that ensues from it, we have you covered. Give us a call today let us help you solve your water damage issues.